Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-6 von insgesamt 6.

Das Hardedge Forum wurde am Abend des 30.01.2023 eingestellt und in ein Archiv umgewandelt. Bitte nicht versuchen sich zu registrieren oder einzuloggen.

• "Nothing wrong with that, looking forward to playing with everyone for the next 2 years. "

• "Are all you guys. . Or girls I am not sure what you are(More than likely guys, that's why I said guys). Anyways, are you all German? "

• When and where does the frankfurter scene meet if I were able to consistently attend?the same place where FFM is being held?

• Zitat: „ I had a bad experience with GG. I played that piece of shit overture game so I had a bad taste for GG. But XRD is a interesting game. I can't deny my love for Ky. I wouldn't mind trying to get into it. Of course having a helping hand wouldn't hurt. “ Zitat: „And I am originally from Michigan, in the United states. So I am just trying to be careful to not do anything abnormal something i do might be normal to americans, but disrespectful to someone in Germany seeing as how I am coming on…

• Zitat: „ I mostly play BB, though I don't mind practicing to get into others like street fighter and seriously into p4u2. BB isn't going to be popular forever. I just moved from overseas so I can't speak German or anything lol. So this site is hard to navigate even with the translation.“ Zitat: „I'll be sure to do some research on that tournament and to message those individuals that were listed. Any other advice or tips? Any German customs I should know or something like that?“

• Zitat: „ New to the German scene. Looking to get pointed in the right direction for some local casuals. Eventually hopefully to the tournament scene. Help would be appreciated. “